Barn Owl | Lucie Geffre
"Passion Painting is the definition of Lucie Geffré’s work. Her paintings have a strong presence, indeed magnetic and enigmatic as well. It is like a landscape unfolding in front of you, in the frame of the canvas."
Lucie was born in Bordeaux, France, and now lives and works in Madrid, Spain.
- L’heure muette, Fonds Labégorre Gallery, Seignosse, France, 2020
- Personnae, Galerie Ories, Lyon, France, 2019
- Vies silencieuses, Ruffieux-Bril Gallery, Chambéry, France, 2019 (with Jean-Louis Bernard)
- Romances sans paroles, Point Rouge gallery, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, France, 2019 (with Clarisse Griffon du Bellay)
- Évanescence, Airial Galerie, Mimizan, France, 2019
- Étrange et familier, Cour Mably, Bordeaux, France, 2018
- La sombra de tu perro, Modus Operandi Gallery, Madrid, 2018
- Dans ce rien de jour, Première ligne Gallery, Bordeaux, France 2018
- ‘Intranquilles’, Fonds Labégorre Gallery, Seignosse, France, 2017
- ‘Human landscape’, Olmeda de las Fuentes, Spain, March 2015
- ‘Silencio habitado’, Circulo de Bellas Artes, Madrid, Feb. 2015
- ‘Those who look’, Sala José Saramago, Leganés, Madrid, Dec. 2013 - Jan. 2014
- ‘Plantando cara’, Ateneo de Madrid, 2013
- Confluencias, Garcia de Diego Gallery, Los Llanos, La Palma, Canary Islands, 2019-2020
- Figure this!, Thames side studios Gallery, London, 2019
- Fondation Taylor, Paris, 2019
- Art’Course gallery, Strasbourg, France, 2017
- Up tower, Arielle d’Hauterives Gallery, Brussels, 2016
- Modus Operandi Gallery, Madrid, 2014, 2015, 2018
- Royal Society of Portrait Painters Annual Exhibition, London, 2008, 2013 and 2015
- Autumn Salon, Madrid, 2011 and 2015
- Espace Evolution Pierre Cardin, Paris, 2013
- Casa de Velazquez, Madrid, 2013
- Estampa, contemporary art fair, Madrid 2012
- Ateneo de Sevilla, Spain, 2012
- Bodegas Fariña winery, Spain, 2012
- Figurativas 11, Madrid and MEAM Barcelona, 2011
- Circulo de Bellas Artes, Madrid, 2011 and 2012
- Romea 3 Gallery, Murcia, Spain, 2011
- Rayuela Gallery, Madrid, 2010
- Complutense University of Madrid Visual Art Competition, Museum of America, Madrid, Museum of Valdepeñas and Leon, Spain, 2009 and 2010
- BMW Painting Competition, Madrid, 2008
- European Painting competition Antonio Lopez, Madrid, 2008
- Cymaises Gallery, Bordeaux,, 2007
PRIZES AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- First prize for painting “Claire Combes” of the Fondation Taylor, Paris, 2019
- First prize in Painting competition, Circulo de Bellas Artes, Madrid, 2015
- Eduardo Chicharro Medal for Painting, Autumn Salon, Madrid, 2014
- Georges Wildenstein award, Académie des Beaux-Arts, 2013
- Artist Residency grant in Casa de Velazquez, Madrid, 2012-2013
- Second prize in Madridejos Painting Competition, Spain, 2012
- Scholarship at the CIEC Foundation (International Center of Contemporary Graphic Arts) for an engraving Master course, 2012
- Jury’s Special Prize, Francisco Revelles drawing competition, Colmenar, Spain, 2010
- Second prize at the Spanish Association of Painters and Sculptors’ annual exhibition, 2009
- First prize for painting in Leganés, Madrid, 2009
- First prize in the Arganzuela Painting Competition, Madrid, 2008 and 2009
- Gold medal for sculpture in the Talence Competition, France, 2005
WORKS IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE COLLECTIONS
- Ateneo de Madrid portrait gallery, 2013
- Casa de Velázquez, Madrid, 2013
- International Centre of Contemporary Printmaking (CIEC), Betanzos, Galicia, 2012
- Madridejos City Council, Spain, 2012
- Complutense Foundation, Madrid, 2010
- Leganés City Council, Madrid, 2009
- Rafael Hoteles, Madrid, 2008
30 x 21cm
Mixed Media on Cardboard
The Anbôise Art Team has over 15 years experience running art galleries. The team spend a lot of time travelling to see artists at work in their own studios, immersing themselves in how they paint, the paints they use, their background and getting to understand the way they work.
Fee UK Delivery on All Items
We hope that you will be happy with your order. However, if for any reason you wish to return something, you may do so within 28 days provided that the item(s) are unused and in perfect condition, complete with original packaging. Please note, we're unable to process exchanges.
Please note: if you have purchased your products via one of our stockists, you will need to arrange your return with them directly.
To cancel your order you must advise us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org - All parcels are sent back at your own risk. We advise using recorded delivery as the parcel is not our responsibility until we sign for it.
Our return address
1 The Sarsen Centre
Solstice Park, Amesbury
Wiltshire, SP4 7GR
Receiving your refund
We aim to process your return within seven working days of receipt into our warehouse. You will receive email confirmation once your return has been received and your refund completed. Your refund will be made via your original method of payment. We advise that it may take five to 10 working days for the funds to be reflected in your account. Please note: returns are not processed over the weekend or bank holidays.
We are unable to offer exchanges on any purchases. If you wish to change your item(s), you will need to return your order for a refund and a new order will be raised.
As all our upholstered furniture is made-to-order, once your order is confirmed, you have 48 hours to change your mind. After that, we reserve the right to charge up to 60% of the item's retail price in the event of cancellation, significant changes or returns.
"Luxury interiors brand Anbôise offers a hybrid of contemporary design and classical craftsmanship - Look out for their ever-evolving curated selection"
"A true proponent of British skills and creativity, past and present"
"Make your home feel curated, not just decorated, with Anbôise's multi layered designs, which create a sense of evolution"
Barn Owl | Lucie Geffre